Hi everyone! It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new trait and I’m excited to announce the latest, which will be tied into the new Indomitus release: Inspiring Presence!
So how does it work? First thoughts may be as a direct counter to Fear? Well it’s a bit different because we like to mix things up. We also don’t want to create effects that completely cancel each other out, as that leads to less fun and interesting gameplay.
The exact wording of the trait is: When this card is deployed it gains Inspiring. Whilst this card has Inspiring friendly cards gain Inspired. Inspired cards gain 10/20/30% to each of their attack stats. So whilst this card is deployed it increases the attack stats of all your cards in play, including the card itself. This will be the first card where the ability is tied directly to a card’s ‘presence’. This makes it valuable on several levels. Cheap cards with this are a very easy access to a damage multiplier but likely won’t last long. Larger cards will benefit from buffing themselves as much as others, and will have the health to last, but will be limiting the deck choices for other heavy hitters. This should balance out to make each card with an Inspiring Presence valuable and none of them overpowered.
Also worth noting is that the ability does not stack, so having three cards with Inspiring Presence trait out at the same time won’t make you even stronger. In instances where multiple cards with Inspiring Presence are on the field the card with the highest trait level will take precedence over the others.
Probably what you’re just as interested in, or maybe more so, is who gets it? Well there are two new cards coming with the Indomitus release that will get it; don’t worry they are both mission rewards, and then after them a decent number of cards from the wider card pool. We will not be adding the trait to these wider cards until the end of the current Ranked season, as we feel this is a significant enough change to potentially unbalance the results and are keen not to do so. We feel that releasing the two new cards with Inspiring Presence through missions is fair, as everyone has equal opportunity to get their hands on them.
Starting with the new cards out this week, here is the full list of cards with Inspiring Presence:
- Ancient Remus – Ultramarines Bladeguard Ancient
- Marshal of the Host – Szarekhan Royal Warden
- Fury of the Craftworld – Avatar of Khaine
- Yvraine – Emissary of Ynnead
- Imotekh the Stormlord – Phaeron of the Sautekh Dynasty
- Authority of the Triarch – Sautekh Dynasty Triarch Praetorian Stalker
- Honoured Aun’Vessol – Vior’la Sept Ethereal
- Shas’nel Kos’ul – T’au Sept Cadre Fireblade
- Celestine – The Living Saint
- Commissar Chellik – Officio Prefectus Commissar
- Aleya and Valerian – Talons of the Emperor
- Inquisitor Karamazov – Inquisitor Lord of the Ordo Hereticus
- Severina Raine – Commissar of the 11th Antari Rifles
- Commisar Yarrick – Hero of Armageddon
- Marneus Calgar – Chapter Master of the Ultramarines
- Ancient Basidas – Ultramarines Primaris Ancient
- Belial – Dark Angels Grand Master of the Deathwing
- Growlx – Sloppity Bilepiper of Nurgle
- Syll’Esske – The Vengeful Alliance
- Mistress Azaela – Infernal Entrapturess of Slaanesh
- Grizguttage – Spoilpox Scrivener of Nurgle
- Grukk Face-Rippa – Goff Clan Warboss
- Ramhack Da Spike – Ere We Go! Goff Rocker
- Deffgrippa – Goff Clan Nob with Waaagh! Banner
- Makari – The Greatest Grot
- Specimen: LV-799-GS-δ – Hive Fleet Leviathan Hive Tyrant
- Ghosar – Genestealer Patriarch
Иврейн потенциально подойдёт под перк, который ей даёт по лору Иннеад, а именно воскрешение.
А Гхозар, Имотех с аватаром Кхейна потеряют, став менее смертоносными в дуэлях на ранних стадиях игры.
Ведь зачастую из-за стоимости этих карт они остаются в одиночестве перед лицом командира противника и его колоды.