Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a list of the most common questions we get asked, but if you need an answer not on the list you can get in touch through our contact page.
Who makes Warhammer Combat Cards?
- If you mean the classic, paper version, that’s made by Games Workshop.
- The videogame is developed by Well Played Games, a team based in Leamington Spa, UK.
- The game is published by Flaregames, who are based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- The miniature photography and background artwork is provided by Games Workshop, who are based in Nottingham, UK.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with the game?
- You can contact Flaregames’ customer service team using this link:
- You can also contact them through the game, by using the ‘help and game guide’ button in the game’s options menu (the cog icon in the top right corner).
Is the game GPDR compliant?
- There’s a button in the game’s options menu to delete your cloud save, and if you want to remove your entire profile then our Customer Service team will be able to help you with that (get in touch with them at https://support.flaregames.com/hc/requests/new)
Does the game support account linking?
- Yes, you can find a button to do this in the game’s options menu (the cog icon in the top right corner).
- We currently do not support cross-platform play.
Will my favourite miniature appear in the game?
- We choose the miniatures to add to the game to A) keep up with Games Workshop’s latest releases, and B) to fill ‘tactical gaps’ in each faction’s deck building choices (basically adding options they don’t yet have).
- You can read a blog post going into lots more detail about how we choose new cards here. https://www.combatcards.com/2018/06/15/design-blog-26-how-we-add-new-cards-part-1/
- If you really want a specific miniature to appear, why not get in touch and let us know through our contact page.
When will ‘feature X’ appear in the game?
- We intend to support this game for years to come, so have a long list of new features we’d like to add.
- We don’t like announcing that a feature will be in the game by a certain date in case we have to miss that date for some reason.
- The best way to stay up to date with new features is through the game’s weekly dev blog, here, which often talks about what we’re working on next.
Will the game appear on other platforms?
- Warhammer Combat Cards is currently only available on Android and iOS.
- We’re open to bringing it to new platforms but this isn’t top of our priority list right now.
- If you’d like the game to appear on a platform why not get in touch and let us know. You can get in touch through our contact page.
Can I feature the game on my site / stream?
- Absolutely! We have our media page of screenshots and videos you can use, and feel free to get in touch if you have a question (note that we will only discuss the Warhammer Combat Cards videogame, not Games Workshop or Warhammer 40,000 in general).
- Please do let us know if you talk about Warhammer Combat Cards and maybe we’ll link to you in a blog post. You can get in touch through our contact page.
I have a gameplay related question.
- Check out our game guide, which goes into lots of detail on all aspects of how to play Warhammer Combat Cards.
- If you have a gameplay question not covered by the guide, or you wish to report a bug with the game, then try our community button inside the game. It looks like this:
- That’s also a good way to pass us feedback about the game, letting us know what you like or don’t like about the game. It’s always good to hear from players, so your feedback is helpful for us!
I made an accidental purchase in the game. How do I get a refund?
- Refunds are provided by your platform holder (Google for Android or Apple for iOS) so you need to contact them directly.
- There should be a link in the receipt they mailed you, or a way to request a refund through your profile in their app stores.